Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patty's Day

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day a little differently this year. There was no green beer and no rowdy "Irishmen." My mom and I took the girls out for lunch. We enjoyed lunch at Chili's and they slept quietly. Then we went shopping at Hobby Lobby. A double stroller with two tiny girls draws a LOT of attention. We won't be able to go anywhere discreetly for some time! It was a fun day.

Prior to St. Patty's Day I looked high and low for cute outfits for the girls. Unfortunately, the girls are still too small to fit into anything geared towards shamrocks and leprechauns. We made do by dressing them in green. They were cute! I can't wait to dress them up for Easter! (We already have bunny hats!)

The girls were five weeks old on Monday. Addilyn now weights 6 pounds 13 ounces. Ella weighs 6 pounds 8.5 ounces. I can't believe how quickly they are growing!



No comments: