Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's on its Way!

Today Mom and I went to the Olive Garden for soup, salad, and breadsticks. It was a great lunch, and the girls were perfect little angels! Afterwards I needed to have my engagement ring and wedding band inspected to maintain the extended warranty on them so we ventured out to the mall. My rings checked out fine, and just as we were leaving Kay Jewelers, I noticed the Easter Bunny sitting in the middle of the mall.

You would have thought I was 5 again I got so excited about the girls sitting on his lap to have their picture made. Ella was a bit of a squirm worm and we had to take several shots before getting one with her eyes open and her headband positioned on top of her head. Addilyn just kicked back in the bunny's arm all relaxed.

It wasn't until after the girls had their picture made with Mr. Easter Bunny that I thought about how creepy the bunny really was. He didn't move or make any noise. He didn't even talk to me when I was trying to get the girls situated in his arms. I'll take Santa over the Easter Bunny any day. At least Santa Ho Ho Ho's! Haha! Seriously, the Easter Bunny looks all jolly and happy, but what's really lurking behind that mask?

1 comment:

Alli said...

Kelly, Addilyn and your family have been in my prayers! Katie told me what happened with your sweet girl. I am so sorry and hope for a speedy and complete recovery!