Saturday, March 14, 2009

Doctor Update

I saw my doctor on Thursday with hopes that my blood pressure would be down and I'd be off the meds. Not the case. It's still up (140/98). I have to continue taking the meds and return in three weeks. He's still hopeful that it will return to my normal pre-pregnancy range of 120/70.

On the bright side of things, after only 4.5 weeks post babies arrival, I have been given the okay to resume working out! I'm thrilled! I have missed working out almost as much as I missed wearing heels while I was pregnant. Maybe working out will relieve some stress or whatever is making my blood pressure high. A girl can hope anyway.

1 comment:

GAgrama said...

WOW! Thanks for the pictures. The girls are gorgeous!, of course.
Thanks for sharing with us. Tell Carol and Dennis hello. HUMMMMMMM, what are they to be called? Memaw? Grumpy? GAjoy