Monday, March 30, 2009

7 Weeks

Addilyn and Ella are now seven weeks old. Addilyn weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces and Ella is 7 pounds 8.5 ounces. They are growing so fast! Here are a couple of pictures I took of the girls today. Ella was not being very cooperative. I think she was sleepy. Anyhow, enjoy MY commentary on the girls.

Ella: Hey sis, let me eat your elbow.

Addilyn: I don't think so!

Ella: Sis, your elbow was tasty.

Addilyn: Yuck! You got it all slimy!

Ella: But it was so good. C'mon, just one more little nibble?
Addilyn: Chew on your own elbow! Seriously, back off before I elbow you in the face!

Ella: Waaaaaaa! She won't let me taste her elbow!
Addilyn: You had it coming!

2 comments:

Katie said...

The girls are growing fast and looking more precious all the time. I love your commentary!!

Amber said...

Ha! Ha! That's too funny. The girls get cuter and cuter every time I see them. I love the last picture!