Wow, I'm behind! Addilyn and Ella turned eight months old on October 9. Life is busy juggling two little girls and working full time, so forgive my delay! Anyhow... Here's what they are up to.
* becoming more talkative (still only says momma when she is upset)
* not a big fan of baby food meat (not that I can blame her) but still manages to gag it down!
* can sit up all by herself
* is getting her first tooth (and is thankfully taking it well)
* able to turn her entire body around in every direction and roll from one place to another
* claps and is starting to get the hang of waving
* gets up on her hands and knees for a split second before toppling over
* loves to watch Ella and talk to her (and squeal!)
* doesn't care for noodles!
* loves her bath seat
* just started wearing size 3 diapers, but they are still a little too big
* I can't even keep up with the noises coming out of this kids mouth! everyday is something new.
* loves food! she will eat anything you give her!
* sits up by herself
* waves and claps (a lot!)
* is also rolling and turning all over the place
* has not gotten up on her knees yet
* loves to squeal back at Addi
* loves her bath seat and splashing Addilyn
* is also getting her first tooth (and doing okay too)
* also wearing size 3 diapers
Both girls are wearing 6-9 month size clothes, but they are still a little too long and a bit big in the waist. Six month size outfits still fit them best, but I can tell it won't be long before they are too long.
Both girls had their flu shot last week. Matthew and my mom took them and claimed they were troopers and barely let out a cry.
They are both sleeping well through the night. Their usual bedtime is around 7:00-7:30 and they sleep until 8:00-8:30.