Friday, April 10, 2009

Eight Weeks

Addilyn and Ella hit the 2 month mark this week. We had a very busy week and I am just now getting the opportunity to blog about it. Monday Addi weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. and Ella was a whopping 7 lbs. 12.5 oz. By today at their 2-month check up Addi weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and measured 21 inches long. Ella was up to 8 lbs. even and measured 20.5 inches long. Their pediatrician is very pleased with how the girls are growing.

Addilyn has been really smiling up a storm since her breathing incident. She has the most beautiful smile. It melts my heart every time I see it. I hope I can capture it on camera soon. Ella isn't as focused as Addi. She takes everything in, and smiles, but it's harder to get her to smile back at you like Addi does. She's too busy looking at everything else. Ella on the other hand has learned (by Mommy's example) how to stick her tongue out! I'm such a bad influence, but it's so stinking funny!

We tried to have professional photos made on Wednesday, but the photographer wasn't very helpful and asked us to reschedule. I'm not convinced that I'll be going back. In the short amount of time that I was there, I wasn't too impressed. Anyhow, grandma Carol took pictures of our girls this week, so I will post them.



No comments: