Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pizza, It's What's For Dinner!

Yes, that's right! Every Saturday night we eat pizza. Matthew doesn't get off work until 7:00 p.m. and that's if nothing big happens in Amarillo. For the past month, maybe two, we've had Papa Murphy's pizza every Saturday night for dinner. You go by (or call in), order what you want and take it home to bake. It's convenient for us since we never know when he's going to get off work and when the girls are going to want to eat.


Here's the sad part. A couple weeks ago I went by to pick up a pizza and pulled up to the window (which I learned is a no no unless you've called in an order) and placed an order. I explained to the nice girl working that I couldn't come in to order as I had two babies in the car and it would be too hard. She very politely took my order and I was quickly on my way. Well, the next week, I did the same thing. I pulled up to the window and the same girl was working. She immediately asked me if I had my twins with me to which I replied yes. Some guy (in high school) apparently made a comment to her to which she replied, "It's okay, we like her!" She was talking about me! Haha!


Tonight Matthew stopped by to grab a pizza and the same girl was working that waited on him the previous week (also the same girl that waited on me). She commented that he was in every Saturday. Matthew agreed that he was and then added if he wasn't, his wife was in to get a pizza. He told them we had twins and the girl immediately knew who he was talking about! Apparently we either need to find something else to eat on Saturday nights or they need to have a frequent customer card that we receive a discount on!


In addition to pizza on Saturday night we are hooked on a series called Harper's Island. It's a murder mystery television show that is quickly coming to an end. What will we do when it's over?!?! Maybe we will be ready to try something new! Anyhow, take a look at the yummy pizza we had tonight.


3 comments:

CL said...

I used to stop on my way to work on Saturdays at Pizza Hut on Georgia and get garlic paramesan wings. After a while, they knew me, too. In fact, a couple of times, the workers paid for them. There's alot to be said for customer loyalty. LOL See ya on the farms.

Amber said...

Your blogging is the reason I finally tried Papa Murphy's! The pizza tasted good until the hair. I won't be eating there again. :(

Angela Dawn said...

Papa Murphy's is amazing!! They have a card here in OKC, called the take-n-bake club, for every 12 pizzas you get one free! You should ask for one or tell them to call the franchise people! LOL
Have you tried their Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? If not DO!! SO GOOD!!
:)
Love you! Miss you!