Thursday, June 11, 2009

Discoveries!

Last month, Ella discovered her thumb. I just happened to get a picture as she still prefers to suck on all her fingers at once!

This month, Addilyn finally figured out how to roll on her side. It's funny because both girls rolled to their left side first. Neither one of them has figured out they have a right side too!

Addi and Ella are also finally starting to discover each other. Last night I layed them on their playmat so they could look at each other. They cooed at each other for a little bit.

I left the room for a minute only to hear some commotion from the girls after a short time. I walked in to see this...



Apparently, Ella discovered Addi's mouth and Addi was not thrilled about it! I quickly broke up the sisterly love!

Addi has also started scratching her forehead. She does this when she wakes up. It doesn't matter how short her nails are either. So, we've resorted to putting her mittens back on her when she sleeps. I hope she grows out of this phase soon!

1 comment:

Jill Mason said...

So precious! They are gorgeous. You still need to have a "viewing party!"

Jill