Friday, June 19, 2009

New Tricks...for lack of a better word!

The girls have been in bed for over an hour now, which really means I should be in bed too. The flip side of that is being home with them all day means I'm not sure when they next time is that I will get to blog. So I'm doing it now!

Tonight I got the girls ready for bed. Diapers changed, pajamas on, and bottles (with cereal) made. This is our typical nightly routine. Matthew wasn't home yet, so I was on my own. I sat down to feed them, Ella in a boppy on my lap and Addi in a boppy right next to me.

After a few ounces it was time to burp. I got up and laid Ella on the love seat and laid Addi next to me on the sofa. It's easier to get them to burp if they have some wiggle time. Here are the results of wiggle time...






You probably can't tell in the picture, but Ella was using her feet to shove herself into the cushion crack! In the meantime, Addi was shoving her ENTIRE hand in her mouth! Every day is an adventure with these girls. They make me laugh! I love being a momma!

No comments: