Friday, January 9, 2009

Stuff!

First off, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! This was my first week back to work after a much needed two week break. I so had the worst time NOT getting to sleep until noon everyday. But, what does a person do? I'll tell you what they do...or in my case, what I did...which was roll my enormous tummy out of bed every morning and lethargically get ready for work. I only cried one day! Haha! I'm just glad the week is over. It seemed exceptionally long, and my students seemed exceptionally talkative and fidgety. I think my patience may be wearing a little thin.

In other news, I hit the 32 week mark yesterday. My tummy has grown so much in the last two weeks. I know any day now a baby foot is going to choke me! In all seriousness though, my tummy has a circumference of 41.5 inches. Never, did I think I would have a 40+ waist size! I'm really missing my feet. I can't wait to see them again! I'm sure Matthew is ready too. Poor guy probably dreads the incessant morning question of: "Will you tie my shoes?"




I saw the doctor today. He did a quick ultrasound to check both babies. Baby A is still head down and weighs about 3 lbs. 8 oz. Baby B is still breech and weighs about 3 lbs. 10 oz. The doctor doesn't think she will turn. But it's still a little soon to discuss what that means. Matthew and I both felt each baby have the hiccups last night. They had them about an hour apart. It may not have been the first time I felt them, but I can't be sure. I feel so much movement it's hard to discern what is what going on in there.

Next week I am scheduled for a NST test which is a fetal non-stress test. It measures the fetal heart rate and contractions. I haven't had any contractions.
I pre-register with Labor and Delivery on the 19th. Matthew and I will also get a tour of the new Women's Center. I see my doctor again on the 21st. That will put me at one day shy of 34 weeks. I hope he will start discussing how these babies are entering this world with me. I'm a planner and a scheduler! I'm ready to know!

No comments: