Monday, December 29, 2008

We Finished the Nursery!

I have been working diligently on getting the nursery organized over the last couple of days. It is finally finished today! Matthew helped me hang the last of the wall hangings and we put together a storage chest to keep baby blankets nice inside the closet.

I'm excited! We may have gone a tad overboard, but I think it turned out great! The only thing we are missing in the pictures is the glider we've ordered that still hasn't arrived. The glider will go in front of the window in that empty corner. Happy picture viewing!



The saying on the wall behind the crib reads: "With a butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug, sleep tight little one, like a bug in a rug.









3 comments:

Havedirt Willshare said...

so this may be a dumb question, but keep in mind, I have never had a baby, I started with a 5 y.o. Do you only have 1 crib? I guess they don't move much so that's all you need??? Please school me on this baby stuff!

Anonymous said...

Did you know there is a nursery pictures contest going on at www.creative-baby-nursery-rooms.com at the moment - you can win a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns - you should enter!

Here's the link:


Nursery Pictures Contest

Matthew and Kelly said...

We do indeed only have one crib. They will be small and should be able to share for at least a year. We figure since they were in the womb together they will want to be close to each other. They have crib dividers we can get if we need to, but this is saving us $400 right now!