Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas and Things!

Matthew and I celebrated our second "married" Christmas together and although we did not exchange gifts with each other this year, it was perfect. We spent the day at my parents house and enjoyed good company and a good meal. Dad and I schooled Matthew and mom in a game of Cranium and Scategories. Yes, I'm that competitive that I have to rub it in in a blog!


I have enjoyed my time off from work and have been able to finally put things on the wall of the nursery. I will post pictures soon. If I do say so myself, it's adorable! We are only lacking the gliding chair we ordered six weeks ago! I have also washed all of the baby clothes so they will be ready when our little ones arrive. I supposed that leaves me no choice but to focus on writing lesson plans next week. Blah!


I hit the 30 week mark on Christmas day. We only have about 6-7 weeks left at the most before Addilyn and Ella arrive. It's a little scary to think about. That's really not much time. Matthew took a picture of me, but it's blurry. He wouldn't tell me what was taking so long, and I was pretty impatient (blame the hormones) so I wouldn't pose for a clear shot. Anyhow, I'll post it at the end of this blog. I also measured the circumference of my tummy. It's now 39.5 inches around! My bellybutton is beginning to pop out a little bit.

No comments: