Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sorry Blog Followers...

I'm sorry I've been so neglectful of blogging! I'm REALLY going to try to be better! Really.


Back tracking to July...




This is the picture I texted to my husband when Aunt Flow didn't visit and was five days late making her appearance. That's it. No words. Just this picture. I didn't get a text back. Instead, I have to call my husband to make sure his heart hasn't failed. He's still alive, but I was informed that I sent the text while Matthew was in the middle of a meeting at work.


This is how he described what happened when he saw the picture:
I picked up my phone and looked at it. I put it down. I looked again and then I shook my phone. (Because apparently, the iPhone has the capability to change like a Magic 8 ball!) Then I started sweating. Then people started asking me if I was okay. I left the meeting with swamp ass from sweating so much.


I laughed, but the reality of it was WE WERE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!! And then...Oh, no! What if it's twins again?!?! Or worse, TRIPLETS?!?!?!


Morning sickness was as unkind to me this time around as it was with my girls. Fortunately it didn't seem to last quite as long. By 10 weeks into this pregnancy it was gone. I think with my girls, it lasted until about 13 weeks.


August 17 was my first prenatal appointment. I was about 11.5 weeks. It revealed...



Just one baby this time! I wouldn't change anything about my girls but it was tough for the first six months with them as babies. Not to mention, we were already trying to figure out the vehicle situation as Matthew's car and my Blazer would neither one hold 3 car seats.

I recently had my level 2 sonogram at 17 weeks and three days. The baby is healthy and everything looks good. My due date is March 9, 2012. The baby was estimated to weigh about 7 ounces.

We also found out the gender of the baby, but for right now we aren't telling! However, my class has predicted what they think baby might be...



No comments: