Sunday, October 23, 2011

20 weeks, Baby #3

I hit the halfway point in pregnancy number two this week. It's going by so quickly. Everything is going pretty smoothly so far. I feel good, just tired. I chalk that up mostly to being on my feet all day at work. This week i woke up craving hot sauce and chips with pickles!


Baby (because we haven't named her yet) is pretty active in my tummy. She wiggles and turns and kicks. She is about 11 ounces now according to the sonogram I had last week.



We have not started her nursery yet either. We have to replace the back door in the current man cave so that I can move my crafts out of the baby's room and the man cave can become my craft cave. (Sorry, honey!) This doesn't seem like such a big deal but we are downsizing our triple door into a single door with two windows to make the room more energy efficient. It's going to require the help of my dad.


So, once that is finished, then we can focus on getting the baby's room ready. Hopefully by that point we will have a name for her and I will have decided on what I want to do with her room. I have lots of ideas, just haven't figured out how I'm going to tie it all together yet.

Addilyn and Ella are still stuck on calling baby "Gouda Lunch". I'm trying very hard to get this caught on video because it is hilarious! They also tell baby they love her and kiss her through my tummy. This just warms my heart!

I'm attaching a photo of me pregnant with the twins alongside me pregnant now.





No comments: