Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Humor

Matthew and I enjoyed a relaxing Thanksgiving holiday. He scored the entire week off from work and I got a much deserved five days away from first graders! For both of us, it was a much needed break.

We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house with my mom, dad, Ellen, Angela, Casey, Grayson, and our friend JB who drove in from Dallas to spend the holiday with our nutty family! I must say, this year's table conversation was no exception, we did not let JB down! He must be a glutton for punishment as he keeps coming back for more harassment! (I won't go in to details, but for those that must know, it did involve corn pudding.) We had some great laughs!

After dinner, Matthew and I pulled up our shirts and compared bellies! I think I've got him beat! I was 26 weeks on Thanksgiving day. My poor belly has a circumference of 37 inches now. The good news, Baby A made it back to her side of my tummy. Thank goodness! I see the doctor on Tuesday. I'll update again after that.


No comments: