Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pool Fun & Packing!

Yesterday was a busy day for the girls and myself! My mom kept them for me so I could start getting some packing done. Addi Kate and Ella got to have fun at grandma's while I worked. I must say, I'm a little jealous! Anyhow, my mom blew up their pool and let them play in the water for an hour. She said they had so much fun that they cried when she finally made them get out!


I packed 21 boxes yesterday; almost half of which consisted of books from our library. I got all our stemware packed. The walls look bare too as I took everything down from the living room, kitchen and and man cave walls. I hope we are able to close soon. It's going to be hard to live like this for very long! I'm excited to finally be getting into a house of our own, even with all the packing and unpacking that looms ahead of me. Have I mentioned how much I HATE moving?!?!

1 comment:

Leah said...

We moved over a year ago and I still have boxes to unpack, hope your packing goes a bit better!