Saturday, June 12, 2010

Giggles!

I took today off from packing and chores and spent it with my little doodlebugs. I must say, it was sort of a strange day. Addi and Ella didn't get up until 10:15 this morning (they went to bed at 8:00 last night)! I kept cracking open their door to make sure they were okay! Then they took a 3 hour nap this afternoon!

After nap time, I decided to let them swim a little. I cleaned out the little pool we had stored for the dogs while they were sleeping. They haven't been in out backyard before so they stared at everything for a little bit and then the fun began. They got to chattering with each other and then got the giggles. I LOVE baby giggles! They have to be one of the best sounds ever!


I also snapped a couple cute pictures while they enjoyed the pool!



No comments: