Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shopping!

Yesterday the girls and I did a little shopping, mostly just to get out of the house for a little while. We went out looking for Halloween costumes, which I did find! I'll keep that my little secret for now. I also found the cutest bows! I bought Addilyn a new bow that says: "Big Sister" and Ella got one that says: "Lil Sister." They are HUGE, but so stinking cute! Here's the proof...












The girls seemed to really enjoy our outing. They didn't fuss once and liked looking around in the stroller. We attracted a lot of attention as a double stroller is like pushing a bus through a crowd of people! Two cute little girls also attract a lot of attention. Our days are numbered for outings though. I don't think we will be going too many places as I worry about them getting sick from someone's cooties.

No comments: